So….. Why The Pint and a Half?
Why drink from glass?
- Water stays pure and tastes fresh
- Free from BPA
- Reusing glass reduces waste
- Dishwasher safe
- Scratch and corrosion resistant
Why Drink from Mason Jars?
- Canning jar doubles as drink container and vice versa
- Standard threaded lid offers a multitude of lid options
- Mason jars are durable and known for their longevity
- Work with boiling hot or cold beverages
- Wide mouth jars can be frozen
- Large opening easy to wash and dry, prevents bacteria
- Easy to fill from tap or filter
- Wide mouth makes it easy to add ice
- Great conversation starter
Why The Pint and a Half Sizes?
- 24-ounce jar is perfect for water or iced tea and coffee
- Shape easier to hold than a quart
- Narrower base fits in most car cup holders
- 12-ounce option easy-grip shape for less thirsty folks
- We have nothing against other sizes, these are just harder to find
Why The Pint and a Half Store?
- A one-stop shop for a wide variety of options for those who drink from jars
- Customers save on shipping when shopping for a combination of items
- Promote fun and eco-friendly alternatives to single-use drink containers
- Multiple choices for those concerned with avoiding BPA in drink cups
- Variety of options and styles for men and women, adults and children
- PDF downloadables will be available for the do-it-yourself folks
- Great gift ideas for friends and family who are concerned about health and environment
Why The Pint and a Half Blog?
- Connect with others who love mason jars
- Share recipes for drinks and canned goods
- Discuss ways to reduce waste and promote responsible reuse before recycling
- Examine hot topics such as research and opinions about BPA versus BPA-free plastic
- Inside information about newest products available for jars
- Interesting interviews with experts in fields as well as everyday folks who love jars
- DIY tutorials for making your own mason jar accessories
How can I pay?
We use PayPal as our payment processor, so we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Or, you can pay using your PayPal balance.
Is your site secure?
Yes. You pay through PayPal, the world’s premier electronic payment solution, not through this site. We never even see your credit card number; PayPal just tells us that you’ve paid and we ship you your stuff. We get your money through PayPal later.
Do I have to have a PayPal account to buy?
No, you can pay with your credit card without a PayPal account.